The first lockdown in January 2021 in Ukraine. We met the New Year and the Cabinet of Ministers decided to introduce a lockdown in Ukraine from January 8 to 24, 2021. In general, the quarantine was extended until February 28, 2021.
During the lockdown, the following will be closed:
- educational institutions, except for preschool education and special institutions;
- cafes, bars, restaurants. However, it will be possible for them to work as a takeout and for delivery. Airport catering facilities will also continue to operate;
- cultural institutions, fitness rooms, swimming pools;
- cinemas and theaters;
- food and non-food markets.
Establishments selling food, medicines, hygiene and medical supplies, as well as communications, veterinary drugs and feed will remain accessible. They will also not restrict the sale of fuel.
During the lockdown, the following will work:
- shops (trade in food, medical goods, veterinary drugs and communications);
- refueling (without food zones);
- banks, other financial institutions;
- veterinary clinics;
- hairdressing and beauty salons, subject to prior appointment.
It should be noted that the transport will continue to work. Infrastructure Minister Vladislav Krikliy noted that the work of transport will not be stopped during the additional quarantine restrictions in January 2021.
At the same time, public transport and railways will carry passengers in a number of seating positions. This applies to all types of transport links. The metro will carry passengers without restrictions on the number of seats.
Also, domestic and international air transportation will be carried out without restrictions.
Lockdown in January 2021 in Ukraine is not new to the residents of our country, so everyone is ready for the next restrictions. We all need to remember to adhere to sanitary standards and be attentive to our health and the health of our loved ones. Be healthy!
The post New Year’s lockdown in January 2021 in Ukraine appeared first on AutomotorPro.com.